ASA College Massage Therapy Training Clinic Rules & Policy
- Students are assigned to you
- State Photo ID is required and the copy will be kept on file.
- By participating in the clinic you agree to have a clinical supervisor observe the student’s technique
- Special requests and preferences are at discretion of Clinic Supervisors
- You can receive two different modalities- Swedish Massage or Shiatsu. These modalities you may not request, this decision is at the discretion of the Clinic Supervisors.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- Your treatment will be 50 minutes.
- If you arrive late, that time will be deducted from your treatment. Session will not be rescheduled.
- Treatment must end as scheduled regardless of what time it started.
- 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy applies to all appointments.
- Patients who miss their appointment without notifying us will be removed from the schedule and no future appointments will be booked.
- In the event of two late cancellations your appointment will be forfeited and no future appointments will be booked.
- ASA College Massage Clinic will not treat anyone under the age of 18.
- The Clinic is not responsible for items left behind.
- Inappropriate language or actions will result in immediate termination of a treatment.
- ASA College Massage Clinic is reserves the right to refuse service or terminate treatment at any time without cause.
- No pets are allowed in the clinic with the exception of seeing-eye dogs.