ASA College Massage Therapy Training Clinic Rules & Policy
- Students are assigned to you based on their needs.
- A state photo ID is required and the copy will be kept on file.
- By participating in the ASA massage therapy training clinic you agree to allow a clinical supervisor to observe the student’s technique as they perform work on you.
- Special requests and preferences are at discretion of the clinic supervisors.
- You may receive two different modalities – Swedish Massage or Shiatsu. The offering of these modalities are based on the student’s need; as they allow the student to meet NYS requirements. They are not based upon client request.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time.
- Your treatment will be 50 minutes, which includes 5 minutes for intake and follow-up conversation as applicable.
- Treatment must end as scheduled regardless of what time it started.
- If you arrive late, that time will be deducted from your treatment. Sessions will not be rescheduled due to last minute cancellations.
- 24 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy applies to all appointments.
- Patients who miss their appointment without notifying us will be removed from the schedule and no future appointments will be booked.
- In the event of two late cancellations your appointment will be forfeited and no future appointments will be booked.
- The ASA College Massage Therapy Training Clinic will not treat anyone under the age of 18.
- The Clinic is not responsible for items left behind.
- Inappropriate language or actions will result in immediate termination of a treatment.
- ASA College Massage Clinic is reserves the right to refuse service or terminate treatment at any time without cause.
- No pets are allowed in the clinic with the exception of seeing-eye dogs.